What can be more exciting than watching your logo and brand develop before your eyes? With this package you get exclusive use of Gina for half a day. You bring your ideas and she works up your logo there and then, with you in the driving seat to comment on shapes, colours, text and styles as they happen.This is creative collaborative at its best.
- Price: £180
- Turnaround: Four hours – yes that’s right – your brand developed for you, while you wait (and contribute) in half a day.
- Delivery: by email in jpg and pdf format on the day (if payment has cleared in advance). Other file formats can be provided upon request.
- Price includes: Half a day of exclusive designer time and full ownership and copyright of all the designs produced in that time.
This package is ideal for people and companies who are setting up or rebranding, especially those aren’t exactly sure what they want but know they’ll know it when they see it. Because you see each element as it forms you can say yes or no on the spot. It really is amazing how quickly your perfect logo can materialise in front of you with this kind of partnership working.
Once the logo is complete – most take no more than two hours though there is the odd exception, depending on its complexity – you can use the rest of the time you have to develop whatever other graphics and materials you need for your business. This may include but is in no way limited to:
- A letterhead design – either as a template for you to print out as you need them or a design ready to go to a professional printer
- A business card design, or several
- Web graphics such as a profile icon/avatar, facebook cover image, twitter background or web banner
- Banners and signage
You have four hours of exclusive, focused design time. At the end of this time everything you have designed together will be packaged up and sent to you electronically along with full copyright and ownership. You get all of this for the fixed price of £180.
Please note, this package does not include any printing, but you may come out of it with several products ready to send to the printer of your choice. Gina will be able to advise you on some of the best current deals available and may carry samples of products to give you ideas.
One-to-one sessions can take place in Shrewsbury or Oswestry, or Gina can come to your workplace if you are based in Shropshire. A small fee for travel may be incurred if your location is more than five miles from either town but will be agreed in advance.
The fee must be paid in advance if you want to take ownership of the designs on the day of the session. Payments made by cheque or bank transfer on the day itself are acceptable but the designs will not be sent to you until payment has cleared.